Thursday, March 18, 2010

Title?

Day 6.

So last night was an Irish filled evening @ Homeplate. Green mardi gras beads, green beer, irish tunes, Celtics, good friends. Good night :-) The old Jen has emerged!

Went back to work this morning to find all kinds of Post-Its and treats and ppl even filled my candy jar w/ Kit Kats! I feel so loved in that office, I really do. "Feel better Jen!" "We miss you!!!" ...I was out ONE day! They rock.

Having 100 emails in my inbox to come back to tho? Didn't rock. But I made it through the day!

Nana got moved to a cute lil old person rehab center to continue her physical therapy before she moves back home. It's like a freaking hotel in that place! The rooms are huge and so nice, they have all kinds of activities, the nurses rock. I think she'll have fun while she's there. Happy it turned out that way!

Time for a mani and pedi before bed! I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already! wahoo!! and nice weather all week at that? Incredible. Going to a Barstool event in Boston after work tomorrow around Fenway with the boyssss. YAY! Things could get weird. 8-)

"I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night."
~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes<3

1 comment:

Monica said...

Isn't it amazing what nice weather will do for a perrson?

Glad to hear gran has a nice place, there are so few "nice" places like that.