Monday, March 15, 2010

Floating through my day in my kayak...

I wanna write you a letter
I wanna write you a book
I wanna see your reaction
I wanna see how it looks...



Day 3

My God, stop raining! This morning my umbrella nearly flew out of my hands at lightning speed and almost hit someone in the face. Nice.

Both of my managers went home sick from work today so I was a Business Transient one-woman-show. No problemo. ;-)

Wore my new dress to work and got so many compliments! yay.

I think I deserve to skip the gym tonight since I've gone every other night in this pouring rain. TV in bed couldn't sound better!

1 comment:

Monica said...

So the unbrella thing, funny. Sounds like what my friend when tthough in New York on a visit. Kudos on the one woman show! Love when things just go your way, and yea you deserve a cuddle in bed night. Go for it girl!