Sunday, May 10, 2009

Not today- it's Mother's Day




Happy mother's day to all the momma's out there! Wish I was home with my mom... especially after everything that's going on back home :( I'm stuck here studying for 2 finals I have tomorrow, writing my 20 page neuroendocrinology dissertation, and creating an hour long PowerPoint presentation for it... yikes. I'll have to finish it all today so I can go home Tuesday for the wake, and the funeral's Wednesday. Some of the fam is flying back home from California for it all, so even though it's poor circumstances, it will be nice to see everyone.

When I take a break tonight I'm planning on starting to pack up my room here at UMass so I can bring some things home. I feel so old!

The fact that there is a House marathon on USA today is not going to help my productivity. heh

Quote of the day?
"I do not want to die... until I have faithfully made the most of my talent and cultivated the seed that was placed in me until the last small twig has grown." - Kathe Kollwitz,

1 comment:

DKC said...

Hugs and kisses, darling.